OUR PRIVATE EQUITY FUND APPROACH
In certain instances, where Sergi Enterprises recognizes a superior opportunity, we may invest directly into private equity funds managed by outside individuals, companies and limited partnerships. Although our participation in outside funds represents a relatively small percentage of our overall business, we feel it is an important aspect of diversification and portfolio growth.
Again, each investment is analyzed on a case-by-case basis, but we feel it important to note that our early investigation of these arrangements will look specifically at the following:
- Prior & current success of management team (should be demonstrable)
- Feasibility of business plan and financial activities (funding inquiries s should include an executive summary and reviewed financials)
- Current Market Conditions (including size, current market share, competition, etc)
- Product or service protections (specifically any barriers to entry for competition)
- Probability of obtaining any necessary funding
- Scalability/sustainability or project
- Any regulatory oversight (now or in the future)
- liquidity events and exit strategy
Our typical investment will be into smaller:
- LP’s and private equity arrangements
- Private equity funds
- Fund of funds
For more information on private equity investment, please contact one of our team members by clicking here.